International supply chains present companies with some of the biggest challenges in the globalised reality. On the course, we work with these challenges based on the theories, concepts and tools that you can use to tackle the increasing complexity of supply chains across borders. You learn to deal with political, environmental, economic, social and technological uncertainties. And with a strategic perspective on cross-border management, you can help companies deal with the uncertainties and thus increase their competitiveness.
The course will focus on:
- Global supply chain strategies
- Risks in relation to global supply chains
- Management of supply chain processes
- Cultural intelligence for global supply chains
- Strategic decisions across borders