Admission to the CBS Executive MBA programme is highly competitive and our selection process is rigorous to secure only the highest calibre of participants. We assess each candidate on his or her current and potential abilities, and our admissions committee looks for evidence of academic excellence as well as professional achievements.
Your current role and job responsibilities combined with your commitment to studying will be closely examined during the admissions process.
Do you have what we are looking for?
To join our leading Executive MBA programme, you will need the following:
- A bachelor degree or similar qualification from a university or business school* (An undergraduate degree or a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – HD)
- A minimum of three years of managerial experience in projects, budgets, processes, or people over a continuous period
- Support from your organisation (financial support is encouraged but not obligatory)
- English language proficiency
- Open-mindedness, with a global perspective and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Enthusiasm for learning and willingness to contribute in the classroom
* Applicants who have not gained a bachelor degree are expected to possess professional knowledge of business economics, macroeconomics, and statistics at a level equivalent to part 1 of the HD programme.