Negotiations are often an important aspect of strategic business relationships and have a substantial impact on value creation. In this course, you learn how to claim and create value in negotiations and business relationships, how to communicate and achieve your goals, and how to build or restore trust for long-lasting relationships. This content will be exemplified through various real-life buyer-supplier cases. In addition, you will also learn how to assess your own personality, negotiation style and how it translates into business relationships.
The course will focus on:
- Explain the various concepts and strategies in negotiation and business relationship management
- Be able to apply the acquired knowledge to identify problems and analyse negotiation and business relationship cases
- Be able to apply the acquired knowledge to develop and explain strategies for problems of negotiation and business relationship cases
- Present clear and coherent arguments for the choice of relevant models to solve a particular case
- Critically assess the value and relevance of models, concepts and theories presented throughout the course